Sunday 5 October 2014

Favourite Mascara of the Month-

And it goes to...

Max Factor Clump Defy Extensions False Lash Effect Mascara!


This really is one of the best mascaras I've ever tried, it really does prevent your mascara from clumping, yet still adds a lot of volume and length. I also really like the packaging and the brush it has on it.


The brush is plastic and has a nice curve to it so it fits on your eyelashes perfectly, I have been using this for a few weeks now and I am really impressed with it, it lasts all day and is so easily to apply, it gives you great lashes in just one coat! It is £11.99 at Boots, which I know isn't the cheapest of mascaras, but I really do think it is worth a try!

Thank you

Mysterious beauty blogger xx

2 comments:

  1. I love these mascara, Lovely Post
    Please Check out my blog
    http://tilililly.blogspot.co.uk/

    If you like to follow eachother let me know I'll follow you now xx

    ReplyDelete