Saturday 13 April 2013

Random Beauty Haul...

The other day I went on a little shopping trip with my lovely Mom and just thought I'd show you some of the items we picked up along the way (Also I've added the two products we ordered from Avon too)...



Bristows Silver Shampoo- Bodycare 99p
I needed a new purple shampoo and the one I normally buy (the Silverkin one I think its called) was out of stock so I thought I would give this one ago, I don't know how well this will work but I shall let you all know!

St Ives Fresh Skin Invigorating Face Scrub- Superdrug £1.96
Me and my Mom both wanted to try out a new face scrub and decided between us to get this one, mainly because it smelt really nice like apricots; I shall let you know if its any good and worth buying.

Avon Liquid Freeze Nail Dry Spray- Avon £3.00
I had been eyeing this up for a few weeks and when the Avon book come I finally decided to buy some, I have used this once and it is really, really good in all fairness, it dried my nails really quickly and left a nice shine too them, would definitely recommend.

Avon Nail Art brush- Avon £1.50
I have been getting into painting my nails more often recently and saw this advertise in the book  and thought it looked really cool and that I'd give it a little go, I haven't tried it yet, but as I said above I will do a review on it soon. 



Rimmel Stay Matte Concealer/Corrector- Poundland £1.00
I was just randomly having a nose around Poundland as we all do every now and again, because everyone knows you can get some real bargains from there, and I came across this concealer, I hadn't saw it in Boots or Superdrug for a while so that must have discontinued it (boooo) but thought I'd give it a go for a pound, and I am so glad I did, the colour matches my skin great and it gives great lasting coverage without looking to heavy on the skin.

Revlon Satin Eye shadow- Poundland £1.00 (010 Polished Bronze)
I also came across this gorgeous eye shadow colour and had to pick it up, considering it was only a pound, I haven't tried this one yet, but I'm really excited to do so, it looked really pigmented and a really wearable colour.

Thank You
       The Mysterious Blogger xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment