Thursday 6 September 2012

August Favourites...

Favourite Beauty Products of the Month-

Covergirl Lash Blast Fusion (sorry I cant remember the price I brought this in America last year)-



I brought this in America last year and in all honesty forgot all about it because I had brought the wrong colour (I brought brown/black instead of black), but then re-discovered it this month and I'm so glad I did! I love this it definitely adds more volume than length so I use my Revlon Grow Luscious mascara over the top of it. The brush is plastic and has many bristles, it is quite a large brush and considering I have pretty small eyes, its really easy to use. I am also so glad I brought it in the colour I did; if I lived in America I would definitely re-purchase it again. 

V05 Miracle Mist £4.39-


OMG! I love this stuff! It is just simply amazing! It makes your hair smell good enough to eat, it makes it soft and tames frizz, what more can I say, I LOVE it!!! Definitely recommend you go buy this.

Barry M Nail Varnish Blueberry-


This is a beautiful pastel blue colour nail varnish, that just brightens up your nails and make them look amazing! I love this colour and I also love the name! Even though summers practically over (not that we've really had one haha) it doesn't mean we can't have summery nails does it (: (:

Cherry Chapstick Under £2.00-


 This is something I have used since I was a little kid, the only bad thing is I personally don't think its as cherry flavoured any more :( But other than that it seriously is the best lip care product ever, I always end up going back to this, its cheap, cheerful, and does the job! 

Sorry there's only a few items this month, next month there hopefully should be many more!!

Thank you
            The Mysterious Blogger xxx




2 comments:

  1. I also have the nail polish by Barry M! The colour reminds me of blue tack! Hope you're well, B x

    http://rebeccape93.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, just letting you know that i've nominated you for the Liebster Award, I love reading your blogs! There's more info on my blog, I'm looking forward to reading your reply!

    Bec xx

    ReplyDelete