Friday 31 August 2012

Previous Blog Post Reviews!

Reviews-

Revlon Colourstay Foundation in Normal/Dry skin in 150 Buff £12.49-

I hate to say this but I really don't like this product, it has a slight hint of shimmer in it which I did not notice before purchasing, I hate any type of glitter/shimmer on my face so I definitely will not be re-buying this product, in my opinion it was a waste of £12.49 :(

Rimmel Wake Me Foundation in 100 Ivory £6.99-

Again this product had way to much shimmer in it and made my face look like a glitter ball and ended up giving this product to a friend of mine. Yet again another waste of money :( Therefore now I do not wear foundation any more!

Rimmel Fix and Protect Pro Primer £4.99-

I have tried this item out a few times now and have to admit it does make your make up stay on all day, however I would not recommend you using this under the eye area as it gives a matte affect and to me I do not like that affect under my eye. I don't really use this product any more, but if I ever need a primer I will definitely use this.

Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara In 001 Blackest Black £9.99-

I used this mascara for a while and must admit I loved it! It made my eye lashes look way better and longer, I wouldn't say it really made my lashes grow but I definitely loved the effect it gave them. I am now trying out a new mascara but I still would really recommend this one!

Thank you
             The Mysterious Blogger xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment